Kitchen Tips and Tricks: Cleaning stains off your kitchen sink


I thought I was stuck with those ugly brownish stains on my stainless steel sink until a replacement I've been pondering for next year (along with counters). Then, on a house cleaning frenzy, I bought the Ecozone magic stain eraser and my sink unexpectedly took a turn for the better.

I'd been cleaning my sink with various limescale removers and my dish soap - all to no avail. I'd originally bought the eraser for some hair dye stains on my bathroom door (which didn't work, by the way) and I thought, why not try it on the sink? After all, it's supposed to be a multi-purpose cleaner. Well lo and behold, it worked like magic!


All the yellowish brown stains, especially around the rim and on the strainer? Gone. And I'm sure if I have a second go at it, the sink will look nearly brand new! All it took was two minutes of wiping the sponge around the sink. That's the easiest and most effective cleaning job ever!

My sink has turned a corner, and because I have an open plan kitchen, it really makes a difference to how good my flat looks. I can't recommend this magic sponge enough. You can also use it on ceramic surfaces and walls too.

Note: This post has not been sponsored. It is a completely impartial review! 

Comments

Popular Posts